Friday, December 4, 2009

877-INFRACTION.com presents PROVERBS IN PERPETUITY

Our friends at SealingsandExpungements.com suggested a proverb that involves something relevant to the legal field. Here goes:

POVERTY IS NO CRIME, BUT IT'S APT TO COUNT AGAINST YOU IF YOU COMMIT ONE

Hmmm. Unfortunate but true, all too often. Money can buy better justice, it seems, especially with an overburdened Public Defender's office. Luckily, its one of the reasons why our friends at Sealings anExpungement.com, ProbationAlternatives.com and CriminalTrafficLaw.com always do flexible payment plans, with low down payments.

call or click: 877-INFRACTION.com to contact our law office or TrafficSchoolsofFlorida.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for the payment plan of 877-Infraction.com. The public defenders are stretched way to thin and could never give me the care and dedication of a real private lawyer. I could never afford a proper defense if it wasn't for the payment plan. Thanks a million!

TheProverbialTraveler said...

I used 877-INFRACTION, and they helped me get out of a court case.

TheProverbialTraveler said...

I finally have my life back now becuse o 877-INFRACTION !